SAFETY PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT (SPM) COURSE
TYPE OF TRAINING :
Advanced Professional Course.
To provide working knowledge of safe aircraft maintenance, accident prevention technique and abilities required to conduct an effective accident prevention program to the supervisors (other ranks).
- To establish the fundamentals of aircraft accident by tracing early beginnings, defining sequence of events, demonstrating known precedents, illustrating the Man-Machine-Media-Management-Mission relationship and charging the developing of preventive program.
- To explain the philosophies of modern aircraft accident prevention defining the basic concepts, presenting the mission accomplishment relationship and plotting the proper approaches to correct action.
- To explain the techniques necessary to formulate and administer an effective aircraft accident prevention program.
- Developing the skill and knowledge needed to cope with the organizational process and group dynamics which may affect the supervisors.
COURSE CONTENTS :
- Safety Programme Management.
- Material Factor.
- Ground Safety.
- Armament Safety.
- Fire Precaution.
Flight Safety Institute, BAF Base Bashar, Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka.
COURSE DETAILS :
||1 course in a year
||Junior Commissioned Officer and Non-Commissioned officers (Sergeant and above) of Technical Trades.
|NO OF STUDENT
||10 to 18
||As per Agreement