chief of air staff
Air Chief Marshal Masihuzzaman Serniabat, BBP, OSP, ndu, psc was born on 14 February 1962. He joined Bangladesh Air Force on 16 March 1980 as a flight cadet and was commissioned in General Duties (Pilot) branch on 19 June 1982. In his long distinguished career, Air Chief Marshal Zaman has served in almost all the fighter squadrons of BAF in different appointments and flown a variety of fixed wing aircraft which includes PT-6, Fouga, F-6, F-7, F-7 BG, F-7MB, A-5, YAK-130, SU-30 MKI (A) and MiG-29. He had the unique opportunity of commanding three Fighter Squadrons Read More.
- Enrollment of Officer Cadet 82 BAFA Course will commence from 21 Aug 2019. For Details Click Here
- Recruitment exam of Airmen Entry No 48 will commence from 05 Aug 2019. For Details Click Here.
- Enrollment of Edn lnstr Entry No-34 and Cy Asst Entry No-19 will be held on 06 Aug 2019.
- MODC Rect Entry no 47 is going on from 15 May 2019. For details click here..
- বাংলাদেশ বিমান বাহিনীর রোমাঞ্চকর কার্যকলাপ...... চোখ রাখুন আমাদের পর্দায় (Click here to view the promo)
- Enrollment of Officer Cadet 81 BAFA Course is going on from 18 Mar 2019. For Details Click Here
Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Masihuzzaman Serniabat, BBP, OSP, ndu, psc has assumed the Command of Bangladesh Air Force on 12 June 2018. The Air Chief Marshal is well known for his passion for flying and remained an active flyer throughout his carrier. Upon assumption of Command, he reiterated his eagerness to fly and leads from the front for invigorating BAF personnel. On 20 June 2018, he flew FT-7 BG fighter aircraft and flew F-7 BG (solo) on 21 June 2018. For visuals of the sortie Click Here.
BAF Museum, within its lofty interior, proudly offers different phased out aircraft including those took part in our Liberation War. Plan a visit to this “Modern Aviation Museum of BAF”
Build your career as Commissioned Officer/Junior Commissioned Officer/Airman. Serve the country & nation. Click here to: “Join Bangladesh Air Force”
Get latest weather forecast from meteorological information portal (MET BAF) for operational safety developed by Directorate of Meteorology, Bangladesh Air Force . For details Click here
Command and Staff Training Institute (CSTI) is the highest training institution within BAF where junior & mid-level officers of all branches are trained on command & staff functions. For details Click here