chief of air staff
Air Chief Marshal Masihuzzaman Serniabat, BBP, OSP, ndu, psc was born on 14 February 1962. He joined Bangladesh Air Force on 16 March 1980 as a flight cadet and was commissioned in General Duties (Pilot) branch on 19 June 1982. In his long distinguished career, Air Chief Marshal Zaman has served in almost all the fighter squadrons of BAF in different appointments and flown a variety of fixed wing aircraft which includes PT-6, Fouga, F-6, F-7, F-7 BG, F-7MB, A-5, YAK-130, SU-30 MKI (A) and MiG-29. He had the unique opportunity of commanding three Fighter Squadrons Read More.
- বিমান বাহিনীতে তৃতীয় শ্রেণী এবং চতুর্থ শ্রেণীর চূড়ান্ত ফলাফল প্রকাশ করা হয়েছে । বিস্তারিত জানতে ক্লিক করুন।
- Enrolment of Officer Cadet 83 BAFA Course is going on from 13 October 2019. For details click here.
- Recruitment exammination of Airmen Entry No 48 (Non-Technical) is going on from 12 Sep 2019. For Details
- Finally Selected List of Candidates of Ministry of Defense Constabulary (MODC) : Entry No-47
- Recruitment examination of Airmen Entry No 48 (Technical) is going on from 05 Aug 2019. For Details Click Here.
- বাংলাদেশ বিমান বাহিনীর রোমাঞ্চকর কার্যকলাপ...... চোখ রাখুন আমাদের পর্দায় (Click here to view the promo)
Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Masihuzzaman Serniabat, BBP, OSP, ndu, psc has assumed the Command of Bangladesh Air Force on 12 June 2018. The Air Chief Marshal is well known for his passion for flying and remained an active flyer throughout his carrier. Upon assumption of Command, he reiterated his eagerness to fly and leads from the front for invigorating BAF personnel. On 20 June 2018, he flew FT-7 BG fighter aircraft and flew F-7 BG (solo) on 21 June 2018. For visuals of the sortie Click Here.
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Aviation and Aerospace University (BSMRAAU) is going to commence its academic session soon. BSMRAAU is currently inviting application for both full-time and adjunct positions. Deadline for submission of application is 20 October 2019.
Click here to Know More.
BAF Museum, within its lofty interior, proudly offers different phased out aircraft including those took part in our Liberation War. Plan a visit to this “Modern Aviation Museum of BAF”
Build your career as Commissioned Officer/Junior Commissioned Officer/Airman. Serve the country & nation. Click here to: “Join Bangladesh Air Force”
Get latest weather forecast from meteorological information portal (MET BAF) for operational safety developed by Directorate of Meteorology, Bangladesh Air Force . For details Click here
Command and Staff Training Institute (CSTI) is the highest training institution within BAF where junior & mid-level officers of all branches are trained on command & staff functions. For details Click here