chief of air staff
Air Chief Marshal Masihuzzaman Serniabat, BBP, OSP, ndu, psc was born on 14 February 1962. He has completed his early education from Notre Dame College, Dhaka. He joined Bangladesh Air Force Academy on 16 March 1980 and graduated from BAF Academy in June 1982. He was commissioned in Bangladesh Air Force on 19 June 1982 in General Duties (Pilot) Branch.The Air Officer is a qualified flying instructor and an accomplished Fighter Pilot and an active flyer. He flew various types of aircraft, which include PT-6, Fouga, F-6, F-7, F-7 Read More.
- Final Selected List of MODC (Air) Entry No-46.
- Recruitment of Airmen Entry No 47 (Non Technical) has started from 11 Dec 2018. For Details Click Here.
- Enrollment of Officer Cadet DE2019 Course has started from 26 Nov 2018. For Details Click Here
- Enrollment of Officer Cadet 80 BAFA Course will commence from 26 Nov 2018. For Details Click Here
- Recruitment of Airmen Entry No 47 has started from 03 Sep 2018. For Details Click Here.
- Chief of Air Staff Leading BAF from the Front. For details Click Here.
Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Masihuzzaman Serniabat, BBP, OSP, ndu, psc has assumed the Command of Bangladesh Air Force on 12 June 2018. The Air Chief Marshal is well known for his passion for flying and remained an active flyer throughout his carrier. Upon assumption of Command, he reiterated his eagerness to fly and leads from the front for invigorating BAF personnel. On 20 June 2018, he flew FT-7 BG fighter aircraft and flew F-7 BG (solo) on 21 June 2018. For visuals of the sortie Click Here.
BAF Museum, within its lofty interior, proudly offers different phased out aircraft including those took part in our Liberation War. Plan a visit to this “Modern Aviation Museum of BAF”
Build your career as Commissioned Officer/Junior Commissioned Officer/Airman. Serve the country & nation. Click here to: “Join Bangladesh Air Force”
Get latest weather forecast from meteorological information portal (MET BAF) for operational safety developed by Directorate of Meteorology, Bangladesh Air Force . For details Click here
Command and Staff Training Institute (CSTI) is the highest training institution within BAF where junior & mid-level officers of all branches are trained on command & staff functions. For details Click here