Colletion of Application Form. Collect Application Form from I&SC, BAF located at Old Airport Building, Tejgaon, Dhaka. The Form can also be collected from any BAF Base/Unit (except for Dhaka area) or from District Armed Forces offices by submitting a non-refundable Pay Order/Bank Draft of Taka 200 /=(Two hundred) only in favor of "Central Non-Public Fund, BAF". Incase of Bank Draft, the same must be changeable from any of the branch of Sonali / Rupali / Janata / Agrani Bank of Dhaka area (Dhaka Cantt, Mohahkali, Farmgate, Karwan Bazar).
Submission of Application Form. Application Form collected from any of the above mentioned sources must be submitted to I&SC, BAF or the Recruitment Team before commencement of the test. For downloaded Forms, please attach the Pay Order/Bank Draft as specified earlier to get the serial number of the Application Form. Please ensure that Pay Order/ Bank Draft number is written properly in appropriate place of the prescribed Form and the Forms are properly filled in. Attach necessary documents as prescribed in the Form.
- Academic Qualification.
- General Duties (Pilot/Navigator) / Air Traffic Controller / Air Defence Weapons Controller / Meteorology / Logistic / : HSC (Science) minimum GPA-3.5 with Mathematics as compulsory or additional subject (minimum letter grade 'D') / 'A' level with Physics and Mathematics (minimum letter grade 'D' in both subjects) / equivalent.
Engineering: Minimum GPA 3.5 in both SSC & HSC from Science without grade point of 4th subject / 'A' level with minimum letter grade C both in Physics and Mathematics. or equivalent.
- Administrative: Min GPA 3.5 in HSC / 'A' level with min letter grade D or equivalent from any faculty.
- Accounts: HSC (Sc) with (Math/Statistics) or HSC (Commerce) min GPA-3.5. 'A' level with Math & Accounting (min letter grade D) / equivalent.
- Education / Legal: Min GPA 3.5 in HSC from any faculty. 'A' level with min letter grade D or equivalent.
- General Duties (Pilot/Navigator): Bangladeshi male
- Others: Bangladeshi male/female
- Marital Status. Unmarried
- Age. 16.5 years - 21 years
- Height: Minimum 162.56 cm (64") for male
and minimum 157 cm (62") for female
- Chest: Minimum 81.28 cm (32") for male and minimum 71 cm (28") for female
- Eye Sight: 6/6, normal vision
- Weight: As per age & height
- For Female Candidates: No sign of pregnancy.
- Withdrawn/discharged from Army/ Navy/ Air force or government service.
- Two times screened out/ two times rejected from ISSB. (Candidates screened out once / rejected once can apply ).
- Convicted by any court of law.
- Rejected by CMB or Appeal Medical board.
- Persons with physical disability or congenital deformity are not acceptable.
Documents required to be attached with the Application Form.
- Attested copies of all academic certificates, testimonials and marks sheets.
- Nationality certificate with marital status from Class-I Gazetted Officer / Union Parishad / Municipal Chairman / Ward Commissioner.
- Three copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Class-I Gazetted Officer.
- No Objection Certificate for the serving candidates.
- The certificates of sports achievement at District / Devisional level should be brought along with (if any).
Details Of Tests.
- Preliminary Written Test (IQ & English)
Preliminary Medical Check-Up.
- Pilot Aptitude Test: For GD(P) Candidates only.
- Viva Voce.
- ISSB Tests.
- Final Medical Test by Central Medical Board.
Cadets' Final Selection Board.
Final Selection. Final selection will be made by Air Headquarters in accordance to vacancy and other existing regulations.
Candidates of regular courses will undergo two years pre-commissioning training. For special short courses (Short Service Commission and Special Purposes Short Service Commission), candidates will undergo six months of training. On completion of successful training, all flight cadets will be given the rank of Pilot Officer in BAF.