Collect Application Form from I&SC, BAF located at Old Airport Building, Tejgaon, Dhaka. The Form can also be collected from any BAF Base/Unit (except for Dhaka area) or from District Armed Forces offices by submitting a non-refundable Pay Order/ Bank Draft of Taka 20/= (Twenty) only in favor of "Central Non-Public Fund, BAF". Application Form collected from any of the above mentioned sources must be submitted to I&SC, BAF or the Recruitment Team before commencement of the test. For downloaded Forms, please attach the Pay Order/Bank Draft as specified earlier to get the serial number of the Application Form.
Submission of Application Form.
If Application Form collected from any of the above mentioned sources must be submitted to I&SC, BAF or the Recruitment Team before commencement of the test. For downloaded Forms, please attach the Pay Order/Bank Draft as specified earlier to get the serial number of the Application Form. Please ensure that Pay Order/ Bank Draft number is written properly in appropriate place of the prescribed Form and the Forms are properly filled in. Attach necessary documents as prescribed in the Form.
- Academic Qualification.
- MODC (GD): Class-IX (Pass) or equivalent
- MODC (Clerk): SSC
- Nationality. Bangladeshi male
- Marital Status. Unmarried
- Age. 16 years to 21 years
- Height: min 163 cm (64 inch)
- Chest: Minimum 76cm - 81 cm (30 inch- 32 inch) with 2 inches expansion.
- Eye Sight: 6/6, Normal Vision
- Weight: As per age & height
- Dismissed from Army/ Navy/ Air force.
- Dismissed/removed from Government service on disciplinary ground or forbidden from government employment.
- Convicted by any Court of law for any offence.
Documents required to be attached with the Application Forms
- Original and attested copies of SSC Registration Card.
- Original copy of academic qualification certificate by the head of the institute.
- Nationality certificate with marital status from Union Parishad or Municipal Chairman or City Corporation.
- Five copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Class-I Gazetted Officer.
- Original & attested copy of Freedom Fighters certificate by Ministry of Liberation War Affairs (For the dependents of Freedom Fighters).
- Original & attested copy of the certificates by appropriate authority for members of Ansar & VDP.
- The certificates of sports achievement at District / Devisional level should be brought along with (if any).
Details Of Tests.
- Written Examination.
- Preliminary Medical Check-up.
- Viva Voce.
- Final Medical Test.
Final selection will be made by Air Headquarters in accordance to vacancy, quota and other existing regulations.
Initial Training. 24 weeks training.