HOW TO APPLY : BAF MODC
How to Apply for Joining as an MODC in BAF :
Application Form : Collect Application Form from I&SC, BAF located at Old Airport Building, Tejgaon, Dhaka. The Form can also be collected from any BAF Base/Unit (except for Dhaka area) or from District Armed Forces offices by submitting a non-refundable Pay Order/ Bank Draft of Taka 100.00/= (One hundred) only in favor of “Central Non-Public Fund, BAF”. Application Form collected from any of the above mentioned sources must be submitted to I&SC, BAF or the Recruitment Team before commencement of the test. For downloaded Forms, please attach the Pay Order/Bank Draft as specified earlier to get the serial number of the Application Form.
Submission of Application Form : If Application Form collected from any of the above mentioned sources must be submitted to I&SC, BAF or the Recruitment Team before commencement of the test. For downloaded Forms, please attach the Pay Order/Bank Draft as specified earlier to get the serial number of the Application Form. Please ensure that Pay Order/ Bank Draft number is written properly in appropriate place of the prescribed Form and the Forms are properly filled in. Attach necessary documents as prescribed in the Form.
- Academic Qualification :
- MODC (GD) : Class-IX (Pass) or equivalent.
- MODC (Clerk) : SSC/equivalent.
- Nationality : Bangladeshi male
- Marital Status : Unmarried
- Age : 16 years to 21 years
- Height : min 162.56 cm (64 inch)
- Chest : Minimum 76.2 cm – 81 cm (30 inch- 32 inch) with 2 inches expansion.
- Eye Sight : 6/6, Normal Vision
- Weight : As per age & height
- Dismissed from Army/ Navy/ Air force.
- Dismissed/removed from Government service on disciplinary ground or forbidden from government employment.
- Convicted by any Court of law for any offence.
Documents required to be attached with the Application Forms :
- Original and attested copies of SSC Registration Card.
- Original copy of academic qualification certificate by the head of the institute.
- Nationality certificate with marital status from Union Parishad or Municipal Chairman or City Corporation.
- Five copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Class-I Gazetted Officer.
- Original & attested copy of Freedom Fighters certificate by Ministry of Liberation War Affairs (For the dependents of Freedom Fighters).
- Original & attested copy of the certificates by appropriate authority for members of Ansar & VDP.
- Character Certificate from headmaster of the last educational institute.
- Birth Certificate/National ID Card duly attested by a Class-I Gazetted Officer.
- Nationality Certificate attested by District Comissioner for pribal.
- The certificates of sports achievement at District / Devisional level should be brought along with (if any).
Details Of Tests:
- Written Examination.
- Preliminary Medical Check-up.
- Viva Voce.
- Final Medical Test.
Final Selection : Final selection will be made by Air Headquarters in accordance to vacancy, quota and other existing regulations.
Initial Training: 24 weeks training.
Application Form: Download Application from Here.